Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Prayer request for some blogger friends

No prayer requests for me this time, but as we start getting ready to celebrate Nolan's first birthday, I ask if you can help keep these "blogger friends" of mine in your prayers as they have to face the first birthday of their son's who both passed away at birth, in February 2008. I think of these two ladies often, but especially now while I am planning Nolan's birthday party they are extremely heavy in my heart. I remember the day I brought Nolan home from the hospital, 2.14.08, this was the same day Destiny was dealing with the loss of her son and trying to understand why she didn't get the chance to bring her son home. Katie's son was born 2.29.08, which was leap year. Ross and I often talked about what if we had a baby born on leap year when would celebrate his birthday. (Nolan's original due date was 2.22) Katie and her husband are now trying to figure that out. You can click on their names to read their stories.

Destiny

Katie

3 comments:

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

thanks anne! that is so sweet.

Daddy's Dream ~Mommy's Miracle said...

thanks anne! this means so much!

Anne said...

No problem, I'm sure you ladies could use a few extra prayers right now!!!