Thursday, March 12, 2009

Healed

I can now start to visibly see my body getting better. My nails are hard and long. My hair is thicker and shiny. My face is full of color. My joints, not painful. My energy, very high. My face swelling, gone. My body feels completely, absolutely, 100% healed. I feel like I've never been sick, never gone through chemo, never taken hundreds of pills. It's crazy how your body heals. How it gets over things like this and though I hope I am in remission forever, I am confident if it happens again, my body is strong enough to fight it off yet again.


Here are some updated pictures of my little bug.....
Not liking his new lifejacket......


Loving his new rocking chair. (This rocking chair was actually given to me by my Grandma and Grandpa Reed when I was born and now I am giving it to my son!) Nolan being his silly self at dinner....

My new housekeeper!


No comments: