Sunday, March 1, 2009

Success: Lupus Benefit of MN

The benefit last night was a complete success. We had 60+ people for dinner and them a handful more came after dinner. I do not have an exact number yet of what we made but I believe it is pretty close to $5,000. All the money raised will go to the Lupus Foundation of MN and will go towards finding a cure and support groups. http://www.lupusmn.org/

The event consisted of a wonderful fish and chicken sit down dinner, guest speaker Timberly Williams, (Director of Client Services of Lupus Foundation of MN). There was also a great DJ from PM Enterprises, silent auction, and a very tasty candy bar that was greatly enjoyed by everyone!!

Thank you again for anyone that has donated money, gifts, and/or attended the benefit last night. Together, we can find a cure!

I'll leave you with some pictures from the event. Note I don't have blonde hair anymore!!!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad it was a success. Sorry we couldn't make it...we had Peyton's birthday party that night as well. I like your new hair...you and Nicole really look a like now!!

Unknown said...

Hot dress lady! Glad to hear/read things went well.