Friday, July 31, 2009

He was there again

It happened yet again. God had answered yet another one of my prayers. The 3 hour test returned great results. I do have spots on my retinas, however, they are not eye disease spots. They are what the doc believes to be just inherited spots that I have on my retinas. They will not affect my vision or anything...so I will remain on the medication and once again thank the Lord for answering yet another one of my prayer requests.

Now that this is over, I really need to focus on packing up this house. It is becoming a little bit stressful! Our new house will be completely finished next Wednesday so we are super excited to see how everything is once it is done!

I turned Nolan's crib into a toddler bed last night. Wow. A toddler bed. It took me an hour to convert it and honestly, looking at my baby sleeping in there, I want to turn it right back into a crib. I can't believe he is sleeping in a big boy bed. Wow. He was really scared to go to sleep in it last night. He kept getting out and crying and I would go into the room, and lay him back down and leave the room. Finally, I laid my head on his mattress next to him, and he was out. Tonight was much easier. He did still get up and cry and then Ross had a "talk" with him and laid him down and he went right to sleep. He also slept through the night last night without getting up. Hopefully tonight is the same! What a big boy he is becoming. He gave up the nuk without a fight, moved to a toddler bed with barely a fight. Now...if only potty training can be that easy??!! We will be starting that soon...should be interesting:)

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, again for all the wishes and prayers for the eye tests today. Hopefully this is the LAST test in a LONG LONG time!!!!!

No comments: