Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Update

The test results showed that my kidneys are again starting to fail. We are assuming it is from getting off the medication and once I get back on it, within a few weeks the tests should be 'normal' again. Right now it's showing the results that I had when I was at my worst, just a little over a year ago, so hoping the medication can kick in quick! I'm really upset about it, basically because i want to be on the less medication possible, and I've been so healthy lately i just don't want this starting into something worse. I also am starting to train for a 1/2 marathon and really don't want something like this to get in my way again! Praying this too will just be another hill we have to get over:) If I don't post before Christmas, my family and I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! PS: Look how big Nolan is getting.....he will be 2 in February already. Oh how time flies......


No comments: