Tuesday, September 7, 2010

" I will never do that when I have kids"

Have you ever heard someone say this before?

I am a poster child for that saying. I remember me saying that a ton before having children. I thought for sure I would be the perfect mom with the perfect kids and the perfect husband in the perfect house! Well, come on, don't we all?

Anyways, one of the most vivid memories of me saying this is regarding buying my children a power wheel. You know, those annoying little mobile cars that go like 3mph? They come in trucks, cars, 4 wheelers, even john Deere tractors and riding lawn mowers now!

I used to always say I would never buy my kids one because once you buy them one, they will never ride their bike. Well, I have once again caved in, and this "toy" was supposed to be Nolan's Christmas present, but once I got it home there was no way I could keep it a secret for 3.5 more months! After seeing his eyes light up when I showed him it, It was all worth it and my "I'll never do that when I have kids" was once again out the window.

Luckily this 2.5 year old still has 13.5 more years until he can drive. He is a crazy driver!!!


No comments: