Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

What a wonderful day to spend my 2nd Mothers Day! I got flowers, beautiful cards, and a BEAUTIFUl bracelet with Nolan's name on it. We went out for brunch with family, and even got my favorite ice cream treat...dairy queen blizzards! It was the perfect day. I Love being a mom and am so thankful that I can celebrate this day. Thank you to my parents and Ross's parents for everything you do for us too!

I finally went to the doctor, and luckily I went in....I had bronchitis. As most of you know, when I have these illnesses, it is very dangerous for me. We never know what a simple cold can turn into for me, like in this case..bronchitis. I'm still coughing up a lot of interesting looking stuff, but am feeling SO much better and ready to go back to work tomorrow for a hopefully FULL week of work:) I pray that my family stays healthy, as the house is probably full of my germs from hacking for two weeks.

I am also praying for us to sell our house. We finally put it on the market officially a week ago and are so ready to move onto the next step and into another home that we can call home. I love this house more than anything and love all the memories we have created here, however, I think it is also time to start new memories in a new house. We are literally overflowing in this house! Please help us pray someone perfect can find our house and live here and have wonderful memories here like we had and pray we find the perfect house for our family too.

No comments: