Saturday, May 30, 2009

WOW it's been awhile!

What a crazy last few weeks it has been! The craziness of the summer has officially began! I have started seeing little "yellowish" spots at times during the day and also noticing a little almost "black out" when I stand up lately. I decided to move up my nero appt to June instead of waiting until August. Still hoping/praying it is nothing much, but worried more and more each day.

Still no luck on selling our house, but praying hard that the right person still comes around. We have been looking a lot at other homes and have found a few that would be perfect for our family so hopefully we can move on soon!!

Today is the 24 hour Lupus marathon on KFAN radio. (www.KFAN.com) For 24 hours, Cory Cove is talking, playing music, talking about sports, raffling things off, etc. Lots of guest speakers, and of course my little message I recorded a few weeks ago too! (which by the way, went VERY well!)

On a side note, Ross has given me a very special gift this year for my birthday (a little early as my birthday isn't until July). I won't tell you what it is, as it is very personal for me, but it is something I have wanted for awhile. Currently, I have a TON of research to do before I actually accept the gift but please pray that I make the right decision, if it's right for me or not.

No comments: