Wednesday, May 6, 2009

updates

Ah, it seems like so much work right now to post. I have had this horrible cold for over a week now! I am constantly coughing, stuffed up and major headache. Finally today I called the doctor and they told me to hold out for a few more days so I went home from work and went to BED! I think I'm starting to feel better but still have lack of energy right now. Right now, I know sleep is the best medicine so I'm trying to get a lot of it!

Also, some exciting news...I got invited to do a few minute blurb about how lupus has affected me on a radio show at the end of May for a Lupus marathon benefit. I'm still deciding what I am going to say...so much to say and just in a minute or two could be challenging for me. I know God will give me the right words to say though. I will post more about exact date, time, and radio station as soon as I know more.

I am also going to go in June to a class to become a certified support group facilitator for Lupus. I would love to be able to host or co host a support group for people with Lupus and share my experiences with them.

I think that's about it for now, until then, please pray for increased strength and health for me! Thank You!!!

No comments: