Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's been awhile!!!

I guess it is hard to keep up two blogs!! I've been updating my running blog pretty frequently. You can read that at www.anneburau.blogspot.com if you haven't checked it out yet. Countdown to my half marathon is a about 4.5 weeks!!

Healthwise, I've never been healthier! (knock on wood....) I haven't been to the doctor in months and don't have an appointment until June! I only got ONE cold this whole winter/spring and it only lasted about 5 days. It's been amazing!

Nolan is growing and changing like crazy! He now stays 3-4 word sentences and repeats EVERYTHING!! He also says "mom, what's that?" to just about everything. He's super stubborn with everything and his personality has came out full force. He is also very obsessed with Daddy right now. Daddy has to give him a bath, daddy has to read him a book, daddy has to tuck him in. I should take advantage of this "free time" i have but it makes me too sad!! This "stage" has been going on almost a month now! I hope it ends soon...I miss being the favorite person in my little boys eyes!

Were also back to getting a cleaner for the house. During the summer months, I would rather be spending time at the cabin, running, playing with the kids, etc than cleaning the house!! We're excited to have some help around the house again. Now, if only someone could cook meals, do laundry, and mow the lawn we would be good to go:)

The next time I update will probably be pretty close to marathon date or afterwards so I'll update with how that goes!!

No comments: