Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas

Look...my puffiness is almost gone!!!!! Now, I just need my hair to get thicker again so I don't have to wear these darn extensions anymore!!!
Nolan was not fond of santa.....


It was the most perfect Christmas with the family! It was so fun to celebrate Nolan's first one. Everyone even stayed healthy which was a relief with everything that is going around! I am feeling G-R-E-A-T and can't wait for my next appt in a few weeks to see if I have made more progress!!! I am starting in January to go back to work 5 days a week too! I truly believe we are on the right path right now and hope we stay on it:) I have a great feeling 2009 is going to be a great healthy year for us!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anne-

I am glad that your Christmas went well! I am glad to hear that everyone stayed healthy, especially for your family. That was probably the best gift of all!:) Have a great New Year's.

Kristin