Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Finally!

I'm starting to FINALLY feel better and hold some food and liquids down! yeah! I went in to the doctor yesterday and he ended up sending me to the hospital for dehydration and low blood pressure so I had to get a few hours of IV's. Not what I intended, but was thankful I went in when I did. He said I was on the border of my body going into shock and couldn't believe I even drove myself to the clinic. (I tend to surprise him with the things I do while sick)

Nolan is already 10 months old this month!!! We are so excited to celebrate his first Christmas this year. I'm sure he will like the wrapping paper more than the presents, but it's still exciting! Here are some recent pics of the little squirt. He has taken a few steps..but not walking yet!


and who needs toys when you have a box......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! I am glad you are starting to feel better!! Get some rest Anne and have a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

It IS going to be a great 2009. When you have your health, you have everything!!! Way to go Anne, you fought it hard and now it's behind you. Stay stress-free! (Don't you wish we could all the time?) I'm glad to see you're really putting that resolution in front of you.

I love all the photos of Nolan and the videos. It's been great seeing milestones even though we're not right there with you.

Love you all so much!
Mom :)