Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tis the season to get sick

unfortunately, I did end up getting the flu. I don't think I am 100% over it as I still feel icky. I am keeping food down but have no appetite what so ever. I have been living off crackers and toast the last few days. I have also been having spurts of wakefulness in the middle of the night again. Lately it has been from about 1:30-4. It has been pretty painful since I have to get up at 5 for work so I'm pretty exhausted too. Hopefully I feel better soon as I am having some great friends from Wisconsin come visit!

Next week I have a few appointments to check on my health status and how far I have come. I'm super nervous but excited at the same time. I'm hoping if things are still going in the positive direction, we can start lowering my medications which would be wonderful!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Aw! We are going through the same thing in our house! We had a snow day on Tuesday, but I woke up at 2 AM sick. My daughter got it today, so I was home with her all day today. At least I got things done that I was going to do on Tuesday..... :)

I hope you are feeling better very soon and that you have fun with your Wisconsin friends. We Cheeseheads tend to be fun people. :)

Sara

PS--You asked some time back where I teach. I teach at a middle school in a town just north of Madison. I went to undergrad in Eau Claire!