Sunday, December 14, 2008

One step forward, two steps back...

I feel like I'm dying. I'm weak, tired and sick. I haven't ate in 5 days and when I do eat, it all comes up, I have also lost 7lbs just in these 5 days. I went in for labs on Friday as I just didn't think this felt right, not like the normal flu. Some of them have come back normal, the others we are still waiting for the results. I'm still not holding down food tonight so I will be staying home from work tomorrow and getting more lab work taken. I feel like such a bad mom and wife as I am not able to do anything. Ross has been so wonderful by cleaning, cooking, playing with the boys, etc. but I feel so guilty! I'm really hoping this is just a really bad flu and nothing more serious. Please keep praying! We were so close to going in the right direction, I don't want to start going backwards! Also, next weekend my mom and sister are suppose to be coming up to do our yearly Christmas baking so I have to get better soon!

No comments: