Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy & Healthy!

Not too much news to report. Still feeling good and as far as I'm concerned I'm in remission (though I will find out 100% in 1.5 weeks!) I feel pretty normal again. I have energy, can sleep good at night, and can stay up past 10pm again! Yeah! My hair is getting thicker and my face slimming down. Things are definetly looking up:)

If you are interested in attending the Lupus benefit 2-28-09, please email me at anneburau@hotmail.com so I can make sure we send you an invite. It is coming up fast! Which also reminds me what is coming up fast........Nolan's first birthday!!!

I can't believe he's going to be 1 in 4 weeks! Where did my baby go??? He has started clapping, waving, and taking our cell phones and putting it to his ear and "talking". Something new with him everyday it seems. He got a kitchen for Christmas and he likes to "make soup" and have mommy taste it:) I will post some pictures and video on the next post...being too lazy tonight!

No comments: