Friday, January 16, 2009

I guess I'm stronger than I thought?

I have been reflecting lately on what I have gone through the last 6 months and I realized I was a lot stronger of a person than I thought I was. I worked 10 hour days, without breaks or lunch, went to get 8 hours of chemo and then went to work at 6am the next day. I came home and took care of my family, cooked meals, cleaned, played with Nolan. I was tired, sick and weak but I never stopped. I think I just knew I had to keep working and not feeling sorry for myself or something but now that I look back I don't know how I got through it. I'm back to working 8 hour days with a lunch break in between and I'm tired and complaining that I'm tired. I really should not be complaining though!!! I guess it is true that God doesn't give you more than you can handle.....

Well our trip to Mexico is postponed until April now. (they were trying to charge us more to go in March because it's spring break prime time) I'm trying to not be upset about it, I know April will be here before we know it. I'm just so ready for a trip!!

I had my first hair cut this week since way before treatment. It felt so good and it feels so much thicker and healthier now. I'm getting another strip treatment in a few weeks. I guess this will stripe all the chemicals, medications, etc that has been in my hair over the last months.

Here is a video of Nolan walking around the house. I had to walk backwards fast to try to keep up with him. He is basically walking 80% of the time now. (Except when we are outside, we still carry him to the car)


my face is still getting slimmer:)
11 months & 1 week old....Getting so big!



No comments: