Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year, New Beginnings

2008 brought my husband and I so much joy(birth of Nolan), yet it has also brought us much pain and scarring. We are rejoicing 2008 is over and we can start a new year, yet we will also always remember it. I have high hopes that this will be a great and healthy year for us. I am excited to see what God has in his plan for us this year and ready to face it all head on.

To celebrate the new year and me feeling better, we are trying to plan a trip for March already to Rivera Maya!!! I need to get final approval from my doctor before we officially book the dates, but I'm confident he will give me the "ok." We are also preparing for Nolan's first birthday, which is coming way too fast for me to fully accept! I'm creating a dvd sideshow put together of pictures and clips of video throughout his first year. I'm about 3/4 way done and can't wait to see the final result! I will post if after everyone sees it at the party. The final thing coming up is the Lupus Benefit the last day of February. Celeste is working hard at getting final details squared up and getting donations from companies for the silent auction. I am so excited for this and hope we can raise a lot of money for the Lupus Foundation of MN. I would love to be alive to see a cure for this disease and by giving money to them they can continue doing research to to find a cure.

Thank you again everyone for helping us get through 2008, we hope you continue to stand behind us during 2009!!!

No comments: