Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Feelin' Good!

I don't have much to update this week, however I am feeling so good lately. I feel like I am stronger and have more energy. I'm not sure if it is because I am tapering off steroids, of if I am actually getting healthier!!! I have labs again next week and am very anxious to see the results. Also..my knee pain is completely gone. It is so weird, but so awesome! I woke up one day and it was gone. God has been answering my prayers!!!

Ross is also feeling good, which is nice to have him back to normal. We are thankful that Nolan & I never got sick and daddy got well fast! Thank you for the prayers for him too!

Now I am just waiting for the puffiness in my face to go down...every morning I wake up and hope to look in the mirror and have it all be gone but I haven't been that lucky yet!!!

No comments: