Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Never enough sleep!

The lack of energy is hitting me hard this week. Last night I was in bed by 7:30! I just want to sleep all day. I have also been nauseated every morning after I take my medications and it lasts a few hours. I hate this feeling and hope it goes away soon! I am also starting to notice my face puffiness go down which is a great relief and makes me feel better.

I have a few appts tomorrow and lab work so hopefully everything is still going in the right direction.

I would also like to send out a prayer request for my sister. She got laid off at her job yesterday. She is pretty upset about it and worried about what the future holds for her next. I know everything will be ok and she will find something, but your prayers for her are greatly appreciated!

No comments: