Thursday, November 6, 2008

It wasn't me this time....

oh my husband would kill me if he knew I posted this picture!!! This is where we spent a majority of our afternoon today...The ER! Ross was having chest pains and chills since midnight the night before and the clinic would not take him, they said go immediately to the ER. Thank God it was nothing too serious, but he does have pneumonia. Hopefully Nolan and I can stay healthy and not get it, but in the meantime we are focusing on getting daddy back to good health!!!! So in your prayers, if you could add to get Ross back to good health and fast!!!

Also, on a side note, the nurse called me today and told me that my urine labs from yesterday looked awesome...I had only .5 protein in my urine and no blood. (I usually always have +2) so this was super good news and hopefully yet another sign I am getting into remission quicker than we thought!!!

No comments: