Monday, November 24, 2008

Sickos

Seriously, everyone is sick around me! There are a bunch of people who have been sick from work lately, Nolan came home from daycare with pink eye today, and now Ian has a fever! I hope everyone can get better before Thanksgiving and I can steer clear from it!

I started running again since my knees haven't been in pain and that seems to be going pretty good. I am really hoping that I can run a half marathon next summer...that is my goal!

I'm starting to get sad thinking about this Saturday. This Saturday would be the day that Ross and I leave for Mexico for our anniversary! I can't believe that we would be packing our bags this week and heading somewhere warm:( it just makes me look forward to a future trip that much more.

Other than that...no new news... which is good news. I am feeling better every day and am really excited that 2009 will be a great & healthy year for us.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We sure have a lot to be thankful for this year!

No comments: