Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Save the date!

2.28.09 5pm @ Rockwoods in Otsego,MN Lupus Fundraiser! Hopefully we can raise enough money for the Lupus Foundation to start a "Feel Good Program" :) Details still being determined but probably will consist of dinner, dance, silent auction, and maybe even a chocolate fountain:) Hope to see you all there! Invites will be sent out closer to the date, but mark your calendars now! If you know of any companies that would be willing to help out and donate items for the silent auction or money towards something let me or Celeste know!
I had the MRI on my knee today and should know the results in the next few days. I've been trying to stay off of it as much as possible and the pain is not getting any better so we'll see.

Started the new drug,cellcept, and so far no side effects that I can really tell which is great! I also started a "Hair repair" system to hopefully grow some of my hair back...hopefully it works and works fast!

Nolan has unfortunately caught the flu and has been sick the last few days, thankfully I have not gotten it! We will all be getting the flu shots soon and hope that family and friends that are close to us will also consider this! We want to make sure we all stay healthy this winter. The new drug I am on does have the possibility to drop my white blood counts so I still have to be very careful about not getting sick.

I also just bought the book "The Jesus Storybook Bible" by Sally Lloyd-Jones. It is a children's story about the bible. I originally bought it for the kids but decided that I should read it first before I start to read it to them. I highly recommend this to everyone, especially with kids. I am really enjoying reading it and learning so much!

A group from my church from back home made me this prayer blanket. I love it and have been sleeping with it since I got it! I believe it keeps my bad dreams away:) and it is my favorite color!

No comments: