Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Some people are so stupid!!!!

A lady told me yesterday that my face is so puffy she doesn't even recognize me anymore. Then she had the balls to say, "Well are you working out?" Like implying that my face is fat from not working out! I had to literally hold the urge back to not slap her. Some people are so stupid. (luckily she isn't a blog reader)

I know some people look at me and don't know what to say. Others say "you are beautiful" "I can't even tell" or "Oh it's barely noticeable" and while I appreciate these comments very much, I know they too are not true. I look horrible.

I want to give you all some information on the drugs I take. First of all, I take about 20 pills a day. The side effects of these drugs that I am experiencing are: weight gain in the face...this is water weight from the steroids it is not because I am eating everything in sight and not working out. I eat very healthy and workout as much as I can. I want to clarify I have not turned into a couch potato who doesn't care about their body anymore! Some people can actually develop anorexia from being on steroids as they get to where they don't want to eat so they won't gain weight. I now can see how this can happen. I can't sleep. This is also from the steroids. They make me hyper and basically give me ADD during the day. I do lots of cleaning because of this. Because I can't sleep, I eventually crash and am so overly tired I can't think straight anymore so I usually end up taking some sleeping medicines to get a good nights sleep. I am moody and have seriously...multiple personalities. One thing can just trigger me to go off. Trust me, ask my husband. Pretty sure he is ready to kill one of my personalities right about now. I am losing my hair, obviously this is from the chemo. I can wear my hair pulled back and it's fine but if I wear it down, it's pretty thin so I have been wearing hair extensions when I wear it down. These take me almost an hour to put in in the morning. My house is literally FULL of hair, I can't keep up with picking it up. I have chest pains, still not sure where these are coming from but they hurt and they suck and I wish they would just go away. My stomach is so bloated and is in constant pain. I'm assuming it is from all the medications in my system. So....this is a typical day for me right now ...yeah it pretty much sucks but it could be worse and it is temporarily and I tell myself this daily to get through the day. I have 5 months left hopefully and it will go by fast. I mean..I was pregnant for 9 months and look at how fast that went...I have an almost 8 month old now!!!

No comments: