Sunday, October 5, 2008

Some good news is always good.....

Ross got a hold of the credit card company and after talking to a few people, they agreed to refund us ALL of our airline points & fees we have paid back to our credit card if we provide a doctors note saying there is no way I can go on the trip so that was good to hear!

Our newest and most random thing is that our house will be going on the market this week! This is a very exciting and scary thing for us! We are very random, I know, and then having a husband who is also a realtor doesn't help! We found a house we love. I dream about it every night. I have visions of the kids running around there and us being happy and healthy there. It's actually really freaky. So, we choose to put our house up for sale and if it sells..well then maybe it's meant to be?? All I know is keeping the house clean might be a pain in my butt!

The last good news is my creatinne lab work this week went way down which is great!! High creatinne means kidneys not working good. So mine going down=something is working hopefully!! This was great news to hear.

I have my next round of chemo on Wednesday this week. Totally dreading it but ready to have another round down and checked off my list!

Nolan is an official "army crawler" now! I will have to take some video and post it on here. It's pretty entertaining. He moves very fast so we now have to gate up the staires at all times!!!

No comments: