Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our Night Out!

Saturday night Ross and I went out with some friends to the Melting Pot in downtown Minneapolis and had a blast!!! It was just what we needed...a night out with great friends! Check out my chipmunk cheeks!!!!!!!!! YIKES. We are trying to make light of it though and it has turned into a joke at our house. I am also wearing hair extensions in this picture as my hair is getting VERY thin and sparse these days.....

Chest pains are back so I guess I don't have the whole acid reflux thing...so back to square one on that whole issue.... 2nd round of chemo a week from this Wednesday. They will be giving me injections BEFORE chemo this time in hopes that when I get my treatment and my counts drop, they won't drop as much. Hopefully this works, I don't want to be on "house arrest" again!!! Joint pain is back in my knees which is weird since I am on such a high dose of the steroids....however I'm keeping this a secret from my doctors right now as I don't want them to up my dosage ANYMORE...my cheeks are going to explode!

We invested in a $20.00 swing for Nolan and attached it to our deck....It has been a lifesaver as he can sit and swing in it forever!!! He loves to watch Daddy mow the lawn and play basketball. Best $20.00 I think we ever spent:)

Ready for a new week and hopefully a positive one before my next treatment!!!


3 comments:

Daddy's Dream ~Mommy's Miracle said...

You are still BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

Anne you look beautiful! Good luck with your next round of treatment.

Anonymous said...

Anne-you are beautiful and don't forget it! It doesn't matter how "puffy" you look-your beauty shines from the inside out! Thinking and praying for you and your family!