Thursday, September 18, 2008

Update on Chest

It's 2am and I am wide awake so I figured I would updated you all on the whole chest thing from yesterday. Oh what I would do for a good nights sleep again!!!!

The good news is that they did not find a blood clot anywhere! My chest and lungs look good and healthy. The bad news is...then what the heck is causing this unbearable chest pain??? It's becoming more and more frequent and hurts more and more each time. It used to come once a week and last a few hours, now it is coming daily and lasting a few minutes to a few hours. I'm not sure yet what the next test/step will be to find this out but I'm just praying it isn't a sign that the lupus is attacking my lungs or heart now. Please keep praying it is nothing and my body is just messed up from all these medications going through it!

My white blood count basically stayed the same so I am not taking injections yet Thank God! I will get it tested again Thursday so hopefully it stays the same or starts heading back up. I've been washing my hands like crazy and just staying away from anyone with colds and flu's and so far and remained not sick so that is good!

Please keep the prayers up, I know they are working as I can feel them when I am at my lowest point and ready to give up. Nolan is doing a good job of trying to keep mommy positive too...

No comments: