Thursday, September 18, 2008

Oh chemo how I hate you!

Well, it looks like my body just isn't handling chemo like we thought it was. My white blood count has reached it's ultimate low of 0.3. If I were to come in contact with anything, I would almost 100% get it and not be able to fight it off. My doctor has ordered me to stay home tonight and not go in public. (I feel like I'm on house arrest or something!!!) I will be getting the injections starting tomorrow morning at 7am and then I will have to get them Saturday and Sunday.....ahhh and I thought I would have a nice, relaxing, laid back weekend....

Trying to stay positive....it can only go up from here I hope. And I have almost made it through today with out any chest pain!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hi Anne! I had noticed on facebook when you started having health issues and have been following your blog. I am thinking of you and hope that God continues to guide you and your family through this. Stay strong!

Amber (Steph's friend)