Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Prayers Needed!!!!

As my first round of chemo is quickly approaching I am in great need of some prayers these next few days....

Please pray for increased strength from me as my body receives these powerful & life saving drugs. Please pray my body can handle the drugs well and can continue with my everyday activities.

Pray that as my immune system gets weaker from chemo, my body can stay strong and fight off the illnesses that try to attack it.

Pray that my husband can continue to stay strong for me, & our love for each other continues to grow through this struggle.

Pray that I will still have the strength to continue being a good mommy to Nolan and that he will not notice I am tired and weak.

Pray that my kidneys keep fighting and don't give up, and the scars on them can heal to increase my kidney strength.

Thanks for your prayers! I will update on how it went on Monday!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Anne you are so strong. I don't know anyone who does not admire or look up you right now!

Daddy's Dream ~Mommy's Miracle said...

Anne,

You are unbelievable. Stay strong. God, please be with Anne and her family through this difficult time. Show her your unending love.

Anonymous said...

Anne-
I am so sorry to hear about the enormous struggle you are going through. I know that you are a strong person and a fantastic wife and mother. Make sure you take time to rest and take care of yourself!
We're praying for you!

-Jen and Dean

Anonymous said...

Anne- I had no idea you were going through this! Melia send me your blog. Nolan is beauitful! I will keep you in my thoughts! Stay strong!

Sarah Larsen (Lieder)