Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Having a bad day

I'm having a hard day today...I'm super tired, was wide awake from 1:30-4am. I get up to pee 4-5 times a night so I'm basically getting no sleep. I'm tired, frusterated and crabby.

I feel fat and ugly, my face is turning into the horrible "prendisone moon face" and though everyone swears they cannot tell, I can, and that bothers me. I feel like a chipmunk. My stomach is also starting to get bloated. I have no energy to work out when I get home from work, I barely have the energy to put dinner on the table and play with Nolan until 7pm when he goes to bed. Once, he goes to bed, I am basically checked out for the night.

I keep telling myself this feeling is normal and temporarily but that doesn't necessarily make it any easier.

Hopefully tonight I can just go home and relax and feel better tomorrow!

On a side note, I have been ordering some natural makeups, lotions, etc and I received this information from one of them. This is a list of synthetic cosmetic ingredients known or strongly suspected of causing birth defects or endocrine disruption. Please read your labels on your soaps, makeups, shampoos and try to stay away from these. It made me absolutely sick to my stomach knowing most of my cosmetics I used and used on Nolan contained them. I threw them all away and bought all new stuff.
1. Methyl & Propyl and Butyl and Ethyl Paraben
2. Imidazolindyl Urea
3. Diazolindyl Urea
4. Petrolatum
5.Propylene Glycol
6. PVP/V Copolymer
7. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
8. Steralkonium Choloride
9. Synthetic Fragrances
10. Synthetic Colors
11. Phthalates
12. Triethanolamine

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you suing Arbonne now?
Michelle H

Anonymous said...

oops...using:)

Anne said...

Airborne do you mean?? I use it when I get sick, but I don't take it everyday.

Anne said...

Airborne do you mean?? I use it when I get sick, but I don't take it everyday.

Anonymous said...

No the Make-up and baby products from Arbonne!!! Its all the good stuff and none of that CRAP store brands have. I wouldn't use anything else let me know if you want to know more about it:)
Michelle H.