Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Immediate prayers needed please!

My White blood count has dropped yet again and is now at 1.7 ( I should be at 10-13) My body basically cannot fight anything off right now if I came in contact with it. I will be starting an antibiotic today and getting labs again tomorrow. If it doesn't get better by tomorrow, we will start injections.

Second, I have been experiencing some on and off again chest pain and just mentioned it to my doctor today. He is concerned I could possibly have a pulmonary embolism. Pulmonary embolism is a blockage of the pulmonary artery or one of its branches. This can be severe and even deadly. I will be receiving a chest xray and ultrasound tomorrow morning now because of this.

Seems like things are not slowing down for me and it's really starting to get me down. Please pray this chest pain is nothing and pray that my WBC go back up so I have the energy and strength to fight off anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and your family are in my prayers!!! I will pass this on to every Woman in my family and the prayer chain will begin!!! God is good and He will take care of you.

Phil. 4:4-6

Michelle H.