Friday, September 19, 2008

I've reached an ultimate low..........

I am devastated to say the least. I'm sad, mad, and every other emotion that is bad. The one thing I was looking forward to in a few months, the one thing that has been in my head to keep me positive throughout this whole thing, the one thing that I could escape to in a few months has been taken away....Ross & I's trip in December to Mexico.

My doctor said today there is no way I will be going. My body will be in way too high risk of infection and disease and being in Mexico could be very dangerous for me as I would be easily available to disease there and no good doctors to help me if I were to get sick.

I'm so frustrated right now I don't even know what to say, I'm speechless. How the heck do you cancel a trip that is already bought and paid for anyways? Pretty sure were out all the money. Oh yeah and I hit the garage today with my car so now there is a dent on it. I'm losing hope here people....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne: You know our prayers are with you. Anger, mad, sad are all a part of the emotional process involved with a disease like your's!! Believe me, we know!!!! Hang in there - - - and you know we're here for you!!

As far as your trip - - - yeah that sucks. But you shouldn't be out anything, because of health reasons. You will probably have to get documentation from your Dr, but you should be able to get out of your commitment and recoup at least a part of what you have paid.

Aunt Jeanne *U*

Anonymous said...

P.S.

Can you travel in the U.S.? If you're looking for "warm" during the winter, there's always Arizona - - - or California, Florida . . .

Aunt Jeanne *U*