Friday, September 26, 2008

Good Friday turned BAD

So I basically can't stand to look at myself anymore in the mirror. My washed out puffy face, bloodshot tired eyes and thinning hair are almost too much to bare anymore. Today it was all confirmed when someone told me I looked "tired, pale and puffy." I know they weren't doing it to hurt my feelings but it really hit home and now I am finding myself crying in my office. If anyone is reading this right now, just say a little prayer I can get through my day today. I still have 3.5 hours of work left and don't know if I can get through them.

3 comments:

Anna Dexheimer said...

Anne, you're on my mind this afternoon! Stay the strong and positive woman that you are!!!!

Anna Dexheimer said...

oh and one more thing....

You are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. I'm thinking of you!