Sunday, August 17, 2008

Last week's lab results

Labs from this week didn't look as good. My Creatinine is back up, higher than it's ever been and my BUN (Blood Urea Nitrogen), a waste product from protein that is measured in the blood is the highest it has been also. The nurse said it's a good thing I'm getting the biopsy this week. We will hopefully have some answers soon. The medicine I'm on apparently isn't doing it's job exactly. My iron levels are super low too so I'm starting an iron supplement this week to help with my hemoglobin. Please keep me in your prayers this week, I'm very scared about the biopsy and the results. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about you and praying on and off all day long. Hope Friday has some positive answers for you. Keep the faith and stay positive.

We love you!!!
Mom and Ron