Sunday, August 3, 2008

It is really August already?


So tired after this weekend. We were at a wedding in Brainerd and we brought Nolan, which makes it ten times harder! (see pic from wedding to the left) Luckily, Nolan let us sleep in until 8:15am this morning! I was very grateful for that! The Prendisone lower dose is not showing much of a change on me. I'm still not sleeping well. Hopefully next week when I go on a lower dose I will be able to start sleeping better. I'm so exhausted!

I got a few emails from people asking why I don't have pictures or talk about Ian in my blog. As much as I love Ian and think of him as one of my own, I chose to not involve him in my public blog since this is a public blog and you never know who is reading it...with all that's going on with that whole situation I think it's best to leave that part out:)

Hoping the nurse calls me this week to schedule my biopsy I'm anxious to get that part done! Hopefully tomorrow I can update with a date!

No comments: