Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sleep is overrated

It is 1:30am and I cannot sleep..again. This is getting really old! 5:30 comes way too fast. I think tomorrow I might start taking a sleeping pill to see if that works. 4 hours of sleep a night just isn't enough for me these days!

On Sunday I will be leaving for Madison, WI for a class for work. It will be my first time leaving Nolan overnight! I will be gone until Wednesday. I think Ross might be a little nervous about taking care of both boys himself. He keeps asking me when I am leaving and when I am coming back. I'm confident he will do fine though. I'm sure they will be eating chicken nuggets and pb & Jelly for dinner the 3 nights though!

Still waiting for the nurse to call me back to schedule my biopsy. I'm getting annoyed it is taking her so long to call me back. I think I might try calling her again tomorrow. I want to get it scheduled and over with!

I had a really good workout tonight finally. Usually I can only run a few minutes before my knees are killing me and giving out. I was able to run 15 min. straight this time! That is HUGE improvement for my body! Now, if I can only get back up to 30 mins. I would be happy:) I have a feeling that 10K I wanted to run this summer will not be happening.

Enough rambling, I should try to see if I can go back to sleep. Good night.

No comments: