Sunday, August 10, 2008

A weekend at home for once!

Had a pretty good weekend. First weekend we were home all weekend in a LONG time. Today I am packing and getting ready to head to Madison, WI for work. It will be my FIRST time leaving Nolan overnight...and for 3 nights! (I'm a little nervous about this, but know he'll be fine.)

Nolan had sweet potatoes for the first time this weekend...He seemed to enjoy them but wondered at first what the heck I was feeding him!


We also enjoyed some fun pool time....




Nolan has also mastered rolling over and the second we put him on his back, he is instantly on his stomach. I have a feeling he might be crawling sooner than later as he gets frustrated easily that he can't move and will try to "inch" his way around.

On my health, as I mentioned earlier, I stopped the prendisone because I was so sleep deprived. I am noticing that my joint pain is coming back so I might have to start taking a low dose again. I'm seeing how long I can hold out though and just using Tylenol for the pain right now. My body seems to be handling the Lisinopril and Hydroxychloroquine fine, they just make me very drowsy! I took 3 naps yesterday!!! I'm sure once my body gets used to them it won't have that much of an effect..hopefully!

Well..off to pack and enjoy the rest of the day with the family!

No comments: